Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 10, 2011

Being a Good Neighbour

I was sitting in my flat (one of a block of four), reading Terry Pratchett’s new book, when I heard what sounded like crying. I got up and opened my  door, which lead to communal stairs. Sitting at the bottom was the girl from one of the upstairs flats, crying her eyes out.

‘What’s the matter’ I asked, ‘are you all right’. Before she could answer I corrected myself. ‘Sorry! Of course you’re not all right’. She paused her tears and just about managed a smile. ‘It’s me that should be sorry, sitting here making a fool of myself, it’s just that...’

Then the tears resumed.

I put my arm round her and told her to come into my flat and tell me what’s wrong. I sat her down on my couch and gave her a large brandy. I then sat beside her and waited for the tears to subside.

Over the next couple of hours I learned her name was Jane, she was 28 (I’d thought about 33-35 but fortunately didn’t tell her) and had just found out  her partner, Steve, had been seeing another woman for the past six months. Steve and Jane had been living together for over five years and had been  seeing each other since college. During her tale, which had been interspersed with numerous bouts of tears, she had moved from one end of the couch to my side ending up with her head and hands on my chest and with my right arm around her shoulder.

A bad divorce (as if there’s a good one) and a few gold diggers had meant it had been a while since I’d last been with a woman. Jane was tall about 5’8”  and very slim. I was trying, and on the whole succeeding, not to view her sexually. The last thing she needed was some old man coming on to her. Oh yes!

I’m David a 49-year-old divorcee.

Carrying on with the story, Jane had told Steve to get out and followed him down the stairs to throw after him his dirty washing. She’d slammed the  communal front door and just collapsed into tears on the stairs, which is where I’d found her.  A couple of brandies later, Jane decided to go back upstairs to her now empty flat. At my front door she apologised for the trouble she’d brought,
to  which I’d laughed and said it was worth it to hold a beautiful woman in my  arms, adding that she should come down anytime she wanted to talk or just a  shoulder to cry on. With that I shut my door and tried to get back to my book. I couldn’t help thinking about Jane. I knew how any break-up hurt,  especially when you’re on your own.  I also own up to thinking how beautiful Jane was, and wishing I were a decade or two younger.

A few days later, I was just about to step into the shower before going to bed, when my doorbell rang. Grabbing a towel I wondered who was calling – I  didn’t get many, no, make that any, callers during the day, never mind at 10:30 at night. I opened the door and Jane walked in holding a bottle of wine, a  couple of glasses and dressed in nothing but a long tee shirt. Seeing my puzzled face she laughed and said that I’d told her to call anytime. I’d like to say  that she gave my barely covered body the once over but I don’t think it even registered that I was only wearing a towel, and not a very big one at that. 

(For those of you that are interested I’m not too bad looking, 6’6” tall, slim (ish!) with a slight paunch and hair that can’t make up its mind whether to go
grey or just to go)  ‘I though I’d come and thank you for the other night’ Jane said. ‘I needed to talk to someone just to get it off my chest’ Then, noting what I was wearing, or to be more precise what I wasn’t wearing, Jane just said ‘ Doesn’t cover much does it?’

‘Well I wasn’t expecting nocturnal visitors’ I laughed. I thought about going to get dressed but my attire didn’t seem to bother Jane so why should it  bother me. Jane’s attire did bother me because I was certain that she had no bra on. I felt my cock twitch at the thought. ‘ Behave yourself David!’ I
 thought. In the meantime Jane had sat down, filled the two glasses and was  now holding out my glass. I took it and sat next to her.

‘I’ve just got off the phone to Steve’ Jane started, ‘He wants to come back...’

‘Typical woman let’s man get away with anything and then welcomes him back as if nothing’s happened’ I started to think.  ‘... and believe it or not I don’t care’ she continued, ‘I really don’t care. I thought I needed him. He’s the only man I’ve ever been out with but apart from  that first night I haven’t missed him at all.’

With that she smiled with such radiance I could have left all the heating off. She the swivelled on the couch grabbed her knees to her chest and faced me.

‘What do you think of that then David?’ she asked.

What I thought was shocking, because when she’d grabbed her knees she had revealed a brief but full view of her pussy. She was not wearing anything at  all under her tee shirt. She was as sexy as I have every seen a woman. But it was all conflicting signals, coming in wearing next to nothing, showing me a  glimpse of her pussy yet nothing in her words or voice showed anything sexual.

Up until now I had managed to avoid thinking of Jane sexually (OK well managed to control what I was thinking then) but now I had a bulging erection.  With just a towel to hide behind, my cock was in full control.

Jane obviously noticed and giggled, ‘Anybody would think I’m a boy’ she said.

Now this threw me totally. Looking bewildered I asked her ‘Why do you say that?’

‘Isn’t that what turns you on, or is it older men?’ she asked.

‘No!! Neither it’s women that turn me on and right now it’s one in particular’

‘You’re not gay then’ Jane gasped.

The thought of being gay made cock disappear back from where it came, but it explained the confusing signals, she’d acted like I was another woman  because she thought I was not interested in her at all. ‘What made you think that’ I finally asked.

‘Well Steve always said you were, and the other night when I was in your arms you never tried to do anything’

‘Did you want me to do anything?’ I asked.

‘No’

‘Don’t you think I knew that?’

‘It doesn’t stop most men!’ she said with disgust.

‘Well I have no control over other men but I’m not going to come onto someone in the state you were in. Even if I had have been tempted I’m not vain  enough to think that a beautiful young woman is going to fancy me’

‘That’s twice you’ve called me beautiful. No one else ever has not even Steve’

Still a bit upset I almost shouted, ‘I call you beautiful because you are, not just to look at but inside too, I found that out on Wednesday, you’re a special  person, you gave too much to Steve and he threw it back in your face.’ I leaned over toward her and gently put my hands on her cheeks and looked at  eyes, ‘Jane. You are extremely beautiful and if I was younger then...’ I let my sentence trail off because I had gone too far. ‘I’m sorry’ I said, ‘I didn’t  mean to... you know’

Jane returned my gaze, looking directly into my eyes. I felt a powerful surge of power come from Jane’s face through my hands and head straight for my  cock. It was at full mast almost immediately. I looked down at the bulge under my towel and I felt rather than saw Jane’s eyes follow suit.

‘I think you’d better go before I rape you’ I said trying desperately to make it a joke.

Jane said nothing for a few moments then stood up and faced me. ‘You couldn’t rape me’  Jane was right, I knew I could never do anything against any woman’s wishes but I’d found where the line was. But I realised I’d mistaken Jane’s  meaning when she continued ‘It’s only rape if its against my will’ with that she knelt down by my knees and slowly moved the towel away. She placed her  hands on my thighs and slowly moved them to caress my shaft. I didn’t know what had brought this on but I didn’t care, all that mattered was Jane’s  hands rhythmically moving up and down. Jane bent down and started to lick the precum from my cock. I put my hands under her shoulders and lifted her  up. Jane looked a bit shocked.

‘Don’t you want me to suck you?’

‘Of course I do but the way I’m feeling at the moment I won’t last two seconds and I want to make this last forever’ With Jane now standing in front of  me I put my hands on the outside of her calves and slowly followed the contours of her lush body. As my hands travelled up they scooped her tee shirt  with them lifting it first enough to view her beautifully trimmed bush then small but perfectly formed breasts. With one final lift Jane was standing naked in  front of me. It was my turn to go on my knees, placing my hands behind her caressing the baby soft skin of her firm buttocks I leaned forward. Before my  tongue could begin its exploration of her pussy, I paused to inhale the distinctive aroma of desire. I placed my tongue where her soft trimmed down met  her legs and traced the shape of her pussy. My hands were still caressing her arse and pulling her towards my mouth. I moved my mouth to just above her  dark brown curls and kissed her stomach and then inched down kissing as I went. As my tongue finally found her slit and gently probed it Jane let out 
gasp and placed her hands on the back of my head. I moved my tongue slightly lower skirting her clit, a prize to be savoured later, until I found the  entrance to her womanhood. She was quite wet already and I licked and sucked her fragrant love juices until I needed to explore further. I pushed my  tongue as far inside her as I could, savouring every bit of the nectar her gorgeous cunt could produce. My hands continued to explore her arse with one  finger gently playing with arsehole without actually seeking entry. My tongue seemed to have a mind of its own and decided now was the time to play with  Jane’s clit. No sooner had I touched it than Jane pulled my head hard onto
her cunt and shuddered and came loudly, very loudly. With my mouth pressed  tightly against her clit I moved my right hand from behind Jane and used my fingers to try and trace the source of this river that had just started to flow.

Jane’s climax continued for longer than any woman I’ve known with her screaming, my tongue duelling with her clit and my fingers fucking her. Finally the  pressure on my head eased and Jane came down from wherever she’d been. I moved my head and sat back on my feet looking up at her. It was a few  seconds before she looked down at me and said simply ‘Whew that was
something.’

I sat down again on the couch and pulled Jane toward me so that she had her knees either side of me. She looked down at my still engorged cock and  reached down and guided it to waiting cunt. It went in as if they’d been made for each other. Jane started to move up and down her moist cunt
gripping  my bursting cock. I was trying to move up and down in rhythm with Jane but not too quickly as I was ready to come almost immediately. As Jane was  doing most of the work I lay back against the couch and watched her, trying to take my mind off the urgent desire to fill this beautiful woman with my cum.

I looked at her breasts and realised that I had spent what had seemed like an eternity between Jane’s legs and was now fucking her or she was fucking me, yet I hadn’t even touched  her breasts. They were quite small but exquisitely formed with nipples just made for sucking. That would have to wait so I used the palms of my hands to  touch her nipples, which hardened in response. Then using my fingertips I traced the outline of each breast before gently cupping each one.

I had neglected my cock long enough and I knew that no matter what I tried to think about I was going to come and come very, very soon. ‘I’m coming  Jane, I’m coming now’. As much as I wanted to wait for her I knew I couldn’t stop and I emptied two years of cum deep into Jane. I seemed to keep  coming and coming and coming.  Fortunately Jane found it was enough to bring her own climax and I felt her shudder as her body gripped my cock as if it was life itself.

‘An even bigger Whew!! To think what I’ve been missing all this time’

‘What do you mean missing?’ I asked.

‘Well Steve never did that for me, in fact I don’t think sex between us ever lasted that long in total’

‘What did he do then?’

‘Sometimes he’d use his fingers to get me wet then just stick his big cock in and come in about two minutes’

‘Did you ever come?’

‘Rarely, but never like I’ve just done. I’ve only heard friends saying it could be that good. I didn’t whether they were lying or if there was something

wrong with me. I know now – neither’.

I stood up in front over and bent down to kiss her for the first time. It was a short gentle kiss. I took hold of her hand and said as I led her to my  bedroom, ‘Well Jane, that’s just the beginning’

Having heard Jane describe her past sexual experience, summed up as being a receptacle for her boyfriends seed, I wanted to make her realize how good  sex could be for both partners. I got Jane to lie down on the bed and spent ten or more minutes looking at her telling her how gorgeous, beautiful and sexy  she was with just the occasional caress of her body I was praising.  A couple of times during this period I thought I must wake up, women like  Jane just don’t happen to me.

After a while I knelt on the bed and continued telling her how good she was and how lucky I was to be with her, but now I also began by kissing Jane, firstly gentle kissing her closed eyelids, while letting my fingertips softly stroke the rest of her face and neck. I loved watching Jane as the gentle touch of my lips played on her delicate lids. I then allowed my lips to follow my fingers around her face kissing her nose, her cheeks lingering over each of her lips in turn, not kissing her mouth just taking each of her lips between mine and rubbing my tongue along them. I kissed her neck and spent a few moments  softly nibbling her ears, something I believe she enjoyed.

I then kissed her properly first with a gentle kiss but too quickly growing into a full passionate battle of our tongues. As I wanted this to last as long as  possible I reluctantly broke the kiss to once again pay attention to her ears playing gently with the lobes teasing them with my lips and teeth. I was  determined that Jane should not only enjoy what I was doing but that the memory would stay with her forever.  That I was doing something right came when Jane cried. ‘Oh God! I’m coming
again’. I felt superb that I could make her come by just touching and  kissing her face when I noticed her hand buried between her legs. ‘Not just me then!’ I thought, ‘stop being bigheaded David’.

Anyway, I took Jane’s orgasm as a sign to move my attention to the rest of her body. Using my tongue I traced a line from her throat down to her right  breast. Still with my tongue I circled the breast each time getting closer to her nipple. When I finally let my tongue touch her now very erect nipple Jane  reacted as if my tongue carried with it an electric current. Her body arched and her hands went to the back of my head pulling me onto her breast. I  happily obliged and took as much of her into my mouth as possible. With Jane’s hands pushing my mouth delicacy was impossible so I changed tactics  squeezing her left breast and pinching her nipple quite hard. Jane’s breasts were obviously more of an erotic zone than any other woman I’d known so I  continued using my hands on both her breasts. Squeezing each in turn, allowing her nipple to protrude which I at first gently bit but when told ‘Harder’ I  gladly obliged.

By now, for some strange reason, I was hard again and deeply wanted to be inside Jane. Before I was prepared to; I wanted to show her just how good  oral sex can get. I positioned myself with my knees on the bed by Jane’s shoulders and my head between her legs. Somehow I managed to trace all  around her pussy without actually touching it. I say somehow because Jane was screaming at me to do the job properly and my cock was telling me to  fuck her NOW!

Having built up the tension I let my tongue at first run along Jane’s cunt lips now engorged as my cock was before letting it slide between those two  guardians of desire. I went straight to her clit using my lips and tongue to pay it the attention it both deserved and wanted. Again I quickly felt Jane’s hands  forcing my head into her pussy (as if I actually needed forcing). It was not long before I felt her muscles spasm, letting me know that my work was coming  to fruition. Jane came with an intensity that both surprised me and pleased me immensely. Just as Jane started to come down I let my tongue enter her cunt  where the recent orgasm and the heat from her body produced the finest wine the world has known. I was so drunk on its flavour and that wonderful
aroma that I could have stayed there forever. For that brief moment even the throbbing of my very impatient cock meant nothing, I was in heaven.  Whoever said giving is better than receiving must have just done the same as me.

Jane’s softly spoken ‘Fuck me now please David’ broke my trance.

I quickly turned around, lay between Jane’s parted legs and entered her so smoothly and naturally it was if we were made for each other. Jane was so  wet that it helped me hold back but she was also so hot that I felt her heat enter my body through the conduit of my cock. I went slow at first to help me  last longer but I soon realised that at that moment that was the tempo Jane wanted, so being selfish helped Jane too. After what seemed like hours, but  obviously wasn’t, of slowly making love to this delicious creature below me I felt myself starting to come. It didn’t matter how slow I tried nothing was going to stop this eruption. In that odd way that women have Jane knew both what was happening and what I was thinking. ‘Fill me now’ and then she   absolutely astonished me by adding ‘give me your baby’. That was it. I came by the gallon, and with the same intensity I’d seen in Jane a few moments  ago.  I collapsed and lay on top of Jane, my deflating member still inside Jane, thinking of her last few words.

When we had both recovered we both started to speak. Jane simply said ‘I meant it you know’. She didn’t need to add anything, as we both knew  exactly what she meant.

Six months later and Jane is not pregnant but we are married. I still don’t know who has had all the bad luck to compensate for my good fortune. Every  morning when I wake up and see Jane lying by my side I pinch myself. Jane cannot understand what the fuss is about. We love each other she says, so  nothing else matters.

I said jokingly to her this morning ‘I love you twice as much as yesterday but only half as much as tomorrow’  But then they also say many a true word said in jest.

Telephoneman

As usual I appreciate all comments, including criticisms. All I ask is that you tell me your sex (if it isn’t obvious) as this will help future stories.

1 nhận xét:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than we do.

    (By the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP this link to find out if this easy quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss possibilities

    Trả lờiXóa